1 418 694-0429 info@Chateaudepierre.com

Welcome in

Le Chateau de Pierre

since 1960



Le Chateau de Pierre is in the heart of Old Quebec, just a 2-minute walk from Le Chateau Frontenac. Characterized by its English Colonial style, this hotel offers free Wi-Fi.

Le Chateau de Pierre features non-smoking guest rooms with a private bathroom and air conditioning. A 32-inch flat-screen cable TV and free local calls are also available in each room.

Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast each morning, for a reasonable price. A private flower garden provides an ideal place to relax in the afternoon.

The hotel is a 2-minute walk from the Dufferin Terrace and a 7-minute walk from the Citadelle of Quebec. In the surrounding area, you can find a variety of other historic sites, boutiques and Quebec Winter Carnival activities.

The Consulate of the Republic of Argentina (JA Senillosa – 1904) and the Secretary-Treasurer of the Province of Quebec (PGOwen – 1905) were among the subsequent occupants. From 1907 to 1943, Ethel Jones and his sister were the owners and they returned home as a private hoom. Wilfred Corriveau converted the building into a pension in 1943 and, in 1960, the Couturier family completely renovated the house, restoring it in its former elegance. The house is now “Le Chateau de Pierre”.